Thursday, April 5, 2007

Mauled by a wild bear

Last night, Logan, Meaghan, Emma, and I all ended up sleeping on the same single wide bed. I awoke to a startling shriek and I opened my eyes to see a wild bear attacking my face. Then it was quickly pulled back by one leg, swung around, and launched back at my face. Logan decided to best way to wake me was with a battle cry and a teddy bear tomahawk. So, he is feeling a good lot better.

This morning, Meaghan and I are bomb tired and I am surprisingly non-stinky. God still seems to be blessing us with a good dose of peace.

Logan's wound is healing well. The neurosurgeon came in this morning and told us that we could possibly come home this evening pending a positive outcome on his last little brain scan.

According to the tumor-doctors, the preliminary results on the biopsy seem to look quite positive. The final results to come in a few more days could show different but it's encouraging for now. Praise the Lord. Y'all have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.